Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares Move to Session Lows
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Generac Holdings (NYSE: GNRC) shares are seeing positive trading activity amid moving to session lows early on. The stock is down around 1 percent.
Net money flow is $1.97 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.32 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently fell 1.5 percent to 6.67 million shares, or 10.4 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 9c to 21.23
- Stocks with call price movement; KSU RIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!