Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares Move to Session Lows
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Generac Holdings (NYSE: GNRC) shares are seeing positive trading activity amid moving to session lows early on. The stock is down around 1 percent.
Net money flow is $1.97 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.32 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently fell 1.5 percent to 6.67 million shares, or 10.4 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.: Making Your Home Safe And Winter Storm-Ready
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Options with increasing call volume on December 8
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!