Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) Shares See Positive Trading Amid Midday Move Lower
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gaming and Leisure Properties (NASDAQ: GLPI) shares are seeing positive trading activity amid a sharp move to session lows midday today.
Net money flow is $8.5 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 5.8 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest is at 6.79 million shares, or about 3.6 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.75 to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active into close
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!