GW Pharma (GWPH), Others Dip as DEA Says Marijuana to Remain Schedule I Substance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
GW Pharma (NASDAQ: GWPH), Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CARA) and Insys Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) dipped lower after the DEA denied requests to loosen the classification of marijuana as a dangerous drug with no medical use.
In comments earlier, Height Securities analyst Stefanie Miller said should marijuana remain a Schedule I substance the news would be negative especially for GW Pharmaceuticals, but also Insys Therapeutics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!