GNC Holdings (GNC) Slips to Session Low, Down 6%
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) declined to session lows Monday morning, falling 6% on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Enters Settlement with DOJ Over Supplement Sales Probe
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active