FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Sees Spike Lower
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
FuelCell Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL) sees downside move. Shares last $1.10, down 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Chairman Buys 140K Shares
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Gains on Chatter
- Juno (JUNO) Peers Gain Following Deal with Celgene (CELG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!