FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Sees Spike Lower
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
FuelCell Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL) sees downside move. Shares last $1.10, down 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Greenlight's Einhorn Discusses Caterpillar (CAT) at Sohn, Said to be Negative
- TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP)
- Children's Place (PLCE) Rated New Sell at Off Wall Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!