FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Sees Spike Lower
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
FuelCell Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL) sees downside move. Shares last $1.10, down 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Said to Reach Preliminary Settlement with FTC - NYP
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) on Watch as George Zimmer Eyes Bid
- Spherix (SPEX) Surges on Latest Licensing Agreement