FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Sees Spike Lower
- Wall Street dips as investors digest earnings
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
FuelCell Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL) sees downside move. Shares last $1.10, down 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Enters $3M Contract with U.S. DOE for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technology Commercialization
- McDonalds (MCD) October volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) October and November calls active on sharp intra-day rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!