FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Sees Spike Lower
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
FuelCell Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL) sees downside move. Shares last $1.10, down 7%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Enters Strategic Financing Arrangements with NRG Energy (NRG)
- FuelCell Energy Identifies New Haven, Connecticut as Second Location in the Previously Announced 5.6 Megawatt Sale to United Illuminating
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/31: (DDD) (FCEL) (SSP)/(JRN) (SJR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!