Foxconn Denies Report of Early Start to Lunar New Year Holiday (AAPL)
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Foxconn said the lunar near year holiday didn't begin in December as reported, according to Bloomberg headlines. Says Henan government payment correlates with insurance premium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Phil Knight Retires from Board, Mark Parker Named Chairman; Apple's (AAPL) Tim Cook Appointed Lead Independent Director
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Williams Cos. (WMB) volatility flat into six directors resign after failing to oust CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!