Ford Motor (F) Shares Move to Session Lows
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) shares are moving to session lows in late trading. The stock is down over 2.5 percent.
Notably, peer GM announced a recall on a few million vehicles for the sensing and diagnostic module (SDM) in these vehicles, which controls airbag and pretensioners deployment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) Light-Vehicle Sales Rose 5.1% in November 2016, Topping Expectations
- Embraer S.A.: Material Fact
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement