Ford Motor (F) Shares Move to Session Lows
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) shares are moving to session lows in late trading. The stock is down over 2.5 percent.
Notably, peer GM announced a recall on a few million vehicles for the sensing and diagnostic module (SDM) in these vehicles, which controls airbag and pretensioners deployment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EPA Deifies Carmakers by Keeping Greenhouse Gas Standards Intact - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- GameStop (GME) January puts active after reporting holiday Same-Store Sales results.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!