Ford Motor (F) Shares Move to Session Lows
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) shares are moving to session lows in late trading. The stock is down over 2.5 percent.
Notably, peer GM announced a recall on a few million vehicles for the sensing and diagnostic module (SDM) in these vehicles, which controls airbag and pretensioners deployment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A Taste of Luxury: Lincoln Holds Upscale Culinary Event to Introduce All-New Continental
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Resumes Trading Following LUDP Halt
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!