Flextronics (FLEX) Sees Modest Gains Ahead of CEO Mad Money Interview
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Flextronics (NASDAQ: FLEX) is seeing modest gains today with the CEO appearing on Jim Cramer's Mad Money tonight. Shares are up 1.3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flextronics (FLEX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2