Flextronics (FLEX) Sees Modest Gains Ahead of CEO Mad Money Interview
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Flextronics (NASDAQ: FLEX) is seeing modest gains today with the CEO appearing on Jim Cramer's Mad Money tonight. Shares are up 1.3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Hits Session High, Shares up 200%
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!