Fitbit (FIT) Shares Resume Trading, Hold Earlier Gains
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) shares have resumed trading amid a speculative tender offer at $12.50/share today. The stock is up 4.4 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: CF AXP BMY MRK GE SLB IBM HLF SWKS
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 20