Fitbit (FIT) CEO on Mad Money Tonight
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) is on watch as the CEO will be on CNBC's Mad Money with Jim Cramer this evening. Shares are currently down 1.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- General Electric (GE) October 29 straddle priced for movement of 2%