FirstEnergy (FE) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they look to move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $7.49 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.36 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest is at 9.44 million shares, or around 2.2 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tudor Pickering Downgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Sell
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) October and November calls active on sharp intra-day rally
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/19: (TWTR) (YUM) (WNR) Upgraded; (FE) (Q) (NCLH) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!