FirstEnergy (FE) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they look to move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $7.49 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.36 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest is at 9.44 million shares, or around 2.2 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FirstEnergy (FE) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Citigroup (C) call put ratio 3.5 calls for 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!