FirstEnergy (FE) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they look to move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $7.49 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.36 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest is at 9.44 million shares, or around 2.2 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing put volume on December 2
- Express Scripts (ESRX) on Watch Amid Citron Interview
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan