Fannie Mae (FNMA), Freddie Mac (FMCC) See Mid-Day Upside
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fannie Mae (OTC: FNMA), Freddie Mac (OTC: FMCC) seeing upside on positive comments from regulators related to income Trump administration. FNMA is up 5.3%. FMCC is up 3.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fannie Mae Prices $1.351 Billion Connecticut Avenue Securities Risk Sharing Deal
- Comstock Holding (CHCI) Surges 50%; Reason Unknown
- Viacom (VIAB) March call spreader active as shares trend to five-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!