Facebook (FB) Has No Current Plans to Develop Own Games - Bloomberg (ZNGA)
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
According to headlines from Bloomberg, Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) is said to have no plans to develop its own games following earlier news of a amended deal with Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) that would allow such a move.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes (BHI) Drops Following Conference
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!