Facebook (FB) Has No Current Plans to Develop Own Games - Bloomberg (ZNGA)
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance; to Spin-Off 38 Hospitals and Quorum Health Resources
According to headlines from Bloomberg, Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) is said to have no plans to develop its own games following earlier news of a amended deal with Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) that would allow such a move.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynga (ZNGA) Takeover Said Mulled by Four Investor Groups
- Apple (AAPL) Pressured on Market Open, Shares Down 1.5%
- Marvell (MRVL) infringed Carnegie Mellon patents - Bloomberg, citing appeals court decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!