Facebook (FB) Has No Current Plans to Develop Own Games - Bloomberg (ZNGA)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
According to headlines from Bloomberg, Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) is said to have no plans to develop its own games following earlier news of a amended deal with Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) that would allow such a move.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- Orexigen (OREX) Mysimba Receives Positive Approval Recommendation from CHMP - Feuerstein
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!