Facebook (FB) Has No Current Plans to Develop Own Games - Bloomberg (ZNGA)
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
According to headlines from Bloomberg, Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) is said to have no plans to develop its own games following earlier news of a amended deal with Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) that would allow such a move.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
- Traders Eye Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) into Q3 Report
- Home Depot (HD) Adds ti Gains Amid Tempered Outlook from Lowe's (LOW)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!