ExxonMobil (XOM) Shares Move Off of Session Lows
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) shares are seeing a strong move off of session lows. The stock is down 0.7 percent, but has been down as much as 1.2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!