Electronic Arts (EA) Shares See Strong Trading
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) shares are ramping to session highs midday Thursday. The stock is up well over 3 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORRECTING and REPLACING The Big Game Kicks Off With EA Sports Bowl in Houston on February 2
- Puts with increasing volatility movement and volume: WBA RAD TDG
- Active options: AAPL BAC BMY GE FB IBM NFLX C AMZN SWKS TSLA MSFT NVDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!