Ekso Bionics (EKSO) Gains as VA Buys Exoskeleton
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ekso Bionics (NASDAQ: EKSO) gains mid-day tied to discloser that the Dept of Veteran Affairs is buying a exoskeleton for stroke and spinal cord injury. Shares are up 4.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H & R Block (HRB) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Options with increasing put volume on December 5; NKTR MYGN TOL SRCL AEO AIRM
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!