Drug Stocks on Watch as Bipartisian Bill Expected on Capping Price Increases
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pharmaceutical stocks are on watch Thursday amid reports a bipartisan bill to cap drug price increases will be introduced in both on the House and Senate. The bill is expected to require drug makers to notify the Department of HHS if a price increase of 10% or more is planned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Halted LUDP After Plunge
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM