Drug Stocks on Watch as Bipartisian Bill Expected on Capping Price Increases
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pharmaceutical stocks are on watch Thursday amid reports a bipartisan bill to cap drug price increases will be introduced in both on the House and Senate. The bill is expected to require drug makers to notify the Department of HHS if a price increase of 10% or more is planned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) call put ration 1 call for 1.8 puts into Q2 and outlook
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) January weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!