Drug Stocks on Watch as Bipartisian Bill Expected on Capping Price Increases
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pharmaceutical stocks are on watch Thursday amid reports a bipartisan bill to cap drug price increases will be introduced in both on the House and Senate. The bill is expected to require drug makers to notify the Department of HHS if a price increase of 10% or more is planned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Research is long Mylan (MYL) - CNBC
- Mylan (MYL) Announces U.S. Launch of Generic Benicar Tabs
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) calls active on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!