Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Shares Trade Near Lows Late on High-Vol. Session
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Dipexium Pharma (Nasdaq: DPRX) shares remain pressured in the late session on a strong-volume trading day. The stock is down 15.8 percent with about 400,000 shares crossing, versus the daily average of just under 50,000 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Options with increasing volume: EEM FOXA DISCA VIAB AGN RH SWC DIS
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!