Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Shares Trade Near Lows Late on High-Vol. Session
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dipexium Pharma (Nasdaq: DPRX) shares remain pressured in the late session on a strong-volume trading day. The stock is down 15.8 percent with about 400,000 shares crossing, versus the daily average of just under 50,000 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Stocks with call price movement; URBN STX
- Active options: AAPL BAC BMY GE FB IBM NFLX C AMZN SWKS TSLA MSFT NVDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!