Defense Stocks Gain on Trump Victory
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Defense stocks are bid modestly higher following a Trump victory. Trump has called for the elimination and reversal of Sequester:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northrop Grumman Elects Mark A. Welsh III to its Board of Directors
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Adds to Thursday's Big Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!