Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Sees Early Upside
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Reportedly Snared in FIFA Probe
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) is seeing early upside on speculation holiday UGG sales were better-than-feared. Shares are up 7% on strong volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 5/28: Avago (AVGO), OmniVision (OVTI), GameStop (GME), Express (EXPR), Dangdang (DANG) Report
- Sophiris Bio (SPHS) Moves Sharply Higher
- Emerald Oil (EOX) Cancels Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!