Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Sees Early Upside
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) is seeing early upside on speculation holiday UGG sales were better-than-feared. Shares are up 7% on strong volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee CRT Downgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Underperform
- CAR-T Stocks See Strong Upside
- United Development Funding IV (UDF) Shares Weaken
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!