Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Sees Early Upside
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) is seeing early upside on speculation holiday UGG sales were better-than-feared. Shares are up 7% on strong volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starboard Value LP Files 13D on MedAssets (MDAS); Shares Could Be Worth $37-$46 By End of 2016
- Organovo (ONVO) Gains; FDA Approves First 3D Printed Drug Product
- Apple (AAPL) Hits Session Lows