Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Sees Early Upside
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Wall Street opens flat as Yellen's speech awaited
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (RLYP) (TTNP) (FEIX) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower (more...)
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) is seeing early upside on speculation holiday UGG sales were better-than-feared. Shares are up 7% on strong volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Remains Bullish on Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Following Strong 4Q Results
- Citi Downgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Neutral
- Navidea Biopharma (NAVB) Awarded $1.8M Fast-Track SBIR for Manocept Immunotherapeutics Evaluation in Kaposi’s Sarcoma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!