Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Sees Early Upside
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) is seeing early upside on speculation holiday UGG sales were better-than-feared. Shares are up 7% on strong volume.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traders Keeping Close on Eye Plug Power (PLUG), Other Alt-Energy Names
- Herbalife (HLF) Say No Merits to Ackman's Accusations
- FuelCell (FCEL), Other Alt-Energy Stocks Continue Monstrous Runs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!