Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Sees Early Upside
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) is seeing early upside on speculation holiday UGG sales were better-than-feared. Shares are up 7% on strong volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On BizWireTV: Big Name Brands Join Louisiana Relief Effort and a Social Experiment Finds Americans Overwhelmingly Honest
- Salesforce (CRM) volatility is flat to low into Q2 and outlook
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 1.22 to 35.74
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!