Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Sees Early Upside
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NASDAQ: DECK) is seeing early upside on speculation holiday UGG sales were better-than-feared. Shares are up 7% on strong volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Surge in Real Good Solar (RGSE) Attracts Short Sellers
- Amazon (AMZN) near term implied volatility low as shares at record high
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Adds to Early Gains; Shares up 109%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!