Cree (CREE) volatility elevated into lowering Q1 EPS guidance
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) is recently down $2.33 to $25.25 in the premarket after the lighting company reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimates. Cree sees Q1 adjusted EPS 10c-16c, compared to consensus 22c. August call option implied volatility is at 86, September is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 60.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Rising, Break Above $18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!