Costco (COST) puts more active than calls, September 148 straddle priced for 3.3% move into Q4
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) September weekly puts option implied volatility is at 75, October is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 30 into the expected release of Q4 results today after the market close. September weekly 145 and 148 puts are active on total put volume of 29K contracts (18K calls).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- McDonalds (MCD) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Puts with increasing volatility movement and volume: WBA RAD TDG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!