ConocoPhillips (COP) Sees Strong Trading as Shares Move Off Lows
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $79 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 4.1 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains low at around 1.4 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- MGM Resorts (MGM) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!