ConocoPhillips (COP) Sees Strong Trading as Shares Move Off Lows
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $79 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 4.1 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains low at around 1.4 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; STI AMZN
- Benitec Biopharma (BNTC) Surges 120% on EU Orphan Drug Status
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!