Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) Trades Lower in Sympathy with Peer Valeant Pharma (VRX)
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Declines in Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) Thursday morning were tied to a collapse in shares of peer Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) after WSJ reported that it's under criminal investigation. According to one trader, weakness in Concordia was directly related to its similarities with Valeant, which have been widely discussed in previous media reports.
Shares traded down just over 2% mid-morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) January 31 straddle priced for movement of 2.1% into Q4
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) Surges Amid Sales Update
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!