Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) Trades Lower in Sympathy with Peer Valeant Pharma (VRX)
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Declines in Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) Thursday morning were tied to a collapse in shares of peer Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) after WSJ reported that it's under criminal investigation. According to one trader, weakness in Concordia was directly related to its similarities with Valeant, which have been widely discussed in previous media reports.
Shares traded down just over 2% mid-morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Concordia International (CXRX) Shares Dip Lower on Resumption
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!