Coach (COH) Sees Intra-Day Selling Pressure
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Coach (NYSE: COH) sees early pressure. Shares down 3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coach, Inc. to Host First Quarter of Fiscal Year Earnings Call
- Coach (COH) won't comment on rumors or speculation - Bloomberg, citing spokesperson
- Twilio (TWLO) Sees Mid-Day Selling Pressure