Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Trades Higher in Sympathy with TESARO (TSRO)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gains in Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) Monday were tied to data from PARP inhibitor peer TESARO (NASDAQ: TSRO). Earlier TESARO and ENGOT, the European Network for Gynaecological Oncological Trial groups, announced the presentation of the niraparib Phase 3 ENGOT-OV16/NOVA clinical trial results at the ESMO 2016 Congress.
Shares of TESARO surged over 20%, while Clovis gained about 8%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InvenSense (INVN) calls active after report Japan's TDK in talks to buy
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!