Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) on Watch Ahead of Taco Bell's Major Announcement
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is on watch following news of a "major announcement" from Yums! (NYSE: YUM) Taco Bell. The announcement will be Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 at 11AM ET at www.facebook.com/tacobell; www.twitter.com/tacobell; www.youtube.com/tacobell
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- FDIC board adopts Volcker rule ban on banks' proprietary trades
- NQ Mobile Inc. (NQ) Stock Pressured
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!