Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) on Watch Ahead of Taco Bell's Major Announcement
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is on watch following news of a "major announcement" from Yums! (NYSE: YUM) Taco Bell. The announcement will be Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 at 11AM ET at www.facebook.com/tacobell; www.twitter.com/tacobell; www.youtube.com/tacobell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pizza Hut (YUM) Reaches Single-Day Sales Record During Super Bowl 50; Mobile Orders Outpaced Desktop
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Has No Plans to Pursue Bankruptcy - Statement
- Prospect Capital (PSEC) Lower Following Report of SEC Query - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!