Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) on Watch Ahead of Taco Bell's Major Announcement
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to Acquire Prosensa (RNA) for $17.75/Share
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4, FY14 Shipments
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is on watch following news of a "major announcement" from Yums! (NYSE: YUM) Taco Bell. The announcement will be Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 at 11AM ET at www.facebook.com/tacobell; www.twitter.com/tacobell; www.youtube.com/tacobell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Launches 'Techwire' for Breaking Tech News
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Gains on BioMarin, Prosensa Deal
- Walmart Selects SolarCity (SCTY) and SunEdison (SUNE) for Massive Solar Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!