Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) on Watch Ahead of Taco Bell's Major Announcement
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is on watch following news of a "major announcement" from Yums! (NYSE: YUM) Taco Bell. The announcement will be Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 at 11AM ET at www.facebook.com/tacobell; www.twitter.com/tacobell; www.youtube.com/tacobell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg Interested in Twitter (TWTR) - re/code
- Could Twitter's (TWTR) Next CEO Come From This Tech Giant?
- Local Corp. (LOCM) Active, Shares Gain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!