Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) on Watch Ahead of Taco Bell's Major Announcement
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is on watch following news of a "major announcement" from Yums! (NYSE: YUM) Taco Bell. The announcement will be Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 at 11AM ET at www.facebook.com/tacobell; www.twitter.com/tacobell; www.youtube.com/tacobell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- Bank of America (BAC), Facebook (FB), Intel (INTC) All Within Earshot of New 52-Week Highs (AAL) (BAC)
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT) Ramps as Ruble Recovery Resumes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!