Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Shares Move to Session Highs
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) shares are moving to session highs. The stock is up 1.8 percent with about 780,000 shares crossing, versus the trailing daily average of just over 1 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Announces Latest Evolution in Animal Welfare Practices
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): It's Not Over - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!