Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Shares Move to Session Highs
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) shares are moving to session highs. The stock is up 1.8 percent with about 780,000 shares crossing, versus the trailing daily average of just over 1 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Mean Reversion Makes This Attractive - Buckingham
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Cutting Estimates After Weak Consumer Survey - RBC
- Raymond James Downgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!