Chanos Remains Short Caterpillar (CAT)
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Jim Chanos said he remains short Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT). Says China bubble burst is still ahead of us, not behind us.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Biogen (BIIB), Biotechs Gain Mid-Day
- Stocks with call price movement; FLR FB
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge