Celldex (CLDX) Sees Sharp Gains on Double Average Volume
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Celldex (NASDAQ: CLDX) is seeing sharp upside Tuesday on volume that is running 2x normal. Shares are up 8.4%.
The company is presenting at the Leerink conference on Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Puts with increasing volatility movement and volume: WBA RAD TDG
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active