Celldex (CLDX) Sees Sharp Gains on Double Average Volume
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Celldex (NASDAQ: CLDX) is seeing sharp upside Tuesday on volume that is running 2x normal. Shares are up 8.4%.
The company is presenting at the Leerink conference on Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celldex (CLDX) Announces Presentation of Encouraging CDX-1140 Data in Hematologic and Solid Malignancies
- Theresa LaVallee, Ph.D., Joins Celldex Therapeutics’ Senior Management Team
- Celldex Presents Data on CDX-1140, a Novel CD40 Agonist Antibody for Hematologic and Solid Malignancies, at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!