Carl Icahn said 'my stake may be longer' regarding Herbalife Ltd. (HLF)
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- American Express Co. (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Carl Icahn said "my stake may be longer" regarding Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF)
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Mega-Food Deal May Be a Negative for Herbalife (HLF)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/14: (AHL) (WBMD) (TWTR) Higher; (MDT) (ACOR) (TSL) Lower (more...)
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Investor Toro Says Recent Movement Driven by 'Speculation'; Has Added Slightly to Position
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!