Carl Icahn Plans to Exercise Option Position in Herbalife (HLF)
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
Carl Icahn plans to turn Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) option position into common stock. Had to get FTC clearance.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF), AYSO Expand Partnership
- Traders Talk Up Sears Holdings (SHLD) as Eddie Lampert Steps In with $400M Financing
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) wins mixed ruling in Apple (AAPL) patent case over networks - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!