Carl Icahn Plans to Exercise Option Position in Herbalife (HLF)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Carl Icahn plans to turn Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) option position into common stock. Had to get FTC clearance.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Regains Losses Following Speculation of Broader AG Probe
- Herbalife Issues Statement
- The Mega-Food Deal May Be a Negative for Herbalife (HLF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!