Cara Therapeutics (CARA) Slips to Session Low, Down 10%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CARA) Slips to Session Low, Down 10%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%