CarMax (KMX) Shares See Positive Trading Activity
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $9.71 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.3 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains high at 22.93 million shares, or 12 percent of float.
Wedbush was out with commentary on CarMax earlier in the session. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- CarMax Announces Conference Call and Webcast Information for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Results
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to resume trading at 9AM ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!