CarMax (KMX) Sees Strong Intra-Day Gains
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) is seeing strong gains Wednesday on solid volume. Share are up 4.1%. It is unclear the driver.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newmont Mining (NEM) short duration January calls active
- Options with increasing volume
- Tesla (TSLA) calls active as shares near eight-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!