Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LMT 8/19/2016 300 22K contracts
SPY 8/19/2016 222.50 14K
MSFT 1/20/2017 52.50 10K
TXT 9/16/2016 42 9K
XBI 9/16/2016 68 9K
PFE 8/26/2016 35.50 6K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Defense Sequester Ended - White House Website
- UPDATE: Lockheed Martin (LMT) CEO Tells Trump It's Close to Deal to Bring Down F-35 Costs
- Active options: AAPL BAC BMY GE FB IBM NFLX C AMZN SWKS TSLA MSFT NVDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!