Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
LMT 8/19/2016 300 22K contracts
SPY 8/19/2016 222.50 14K
MSFT 1/20/2017 52.50 10K
TXT 9/16/2016 42 9K
XBI 9/16/2016 68 9K
PFE 8/26/2016 35.50 6K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CH-53K King Stallion Passes Initial Operational Testing
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- General Electric (GE) volatility elevated into less than expected Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!