CSX Corp. (CSX) Shares See Strong Trading Amid Move Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CSX Corp. (Nasdaq: CSX) shares are seeing positive trading activity amid moving to session lows mid-morning Monday.
Net money flow is $3.04 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 1.43 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently rose 23.3 percent ot 11.16 million shares, or 1.2 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Offers Q4 Update; Sees EPS Flat-to-Slightly Up
- Options with increasing call volume on December 1
- Aetna (AET) covers Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51, with restrictions - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!