CORRECT: Citigroup (C) Private Bank said to pull $410 million from Paulson hedge fund
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Confidence Restored: Most Tesla (TSLA) Owners Use Model S as 'Primary Vehicle'
CORRECT: Citigroup (NYSE: C) Private Bank said to pull $410 million from Paulson hedge fund. It was previously reported as $500 million. Bloomberg issued the correction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Mentions NQ Mobile (NQ) on Twitter
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- FAB Universal (FU) Issues Response to Short-Sellers Following Internal Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!