C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Shares See Strong Buying Pressure
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
C. H. Robinson Worldwide (Nasdaq: CHRW) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $16.02 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.91 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently ticked higher to 11.85 million shares, or 8.43 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ
- Energous (WATT) Sees Continued Gains on Strong Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!