C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Shares See Strong Buying Pressure
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
C. H. Robinson Worldwide (Nasdaq: CHRW) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $16.02 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.91 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently ticked higher to 11.85 million shares, or 8.43 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) weekly call implied volatility elevated into guiding FY17 EPS below views
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) weekly volatility elevated, into seeking to terminate acquisition of Alere
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!