Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEPQ) Surges as Shareholders Can Form Committee
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bankrupt oil & gas company Breitburn Energy Partners LP (OTC: BBEPQ) has surged higher in mid-day trade on news shareholders can form a committee. Shares of BBEPQ are up 70% mid-day.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook