Box (BOX) Sees Early Gains on Volume
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Box (NYSE: BOX) is seeing solid early gains on volume that is running 9x normal. Shares are up 3%. The company reports results on 08/31.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endemol Shine Nordics Chooses Box for Content Management
- Options with increasing volume
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%