Banks, Brokers Surge as Jobs Report Suggests Fed Can Raise Rates
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Financial stocks are sharply higher as today's strong job numbers increase the chances of a rate hike this year.
Financial Stocks on the Move:
Brokers are also higher for the same reason:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC), Peers Show Strength on Market Open (GS) (WFC)
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/5: (CNSL)/(FRP) (CX) (FDML)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!