Bank Stocks Modestly Lower Early Following Trump Victory
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bank stocks are lower following the Trump victory, which brings with it uncertainty and possibly no rate hike in December:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bond-trading bump shows Wall Street banks doing more with less
- Fannie Mae Prices $1.351 Billion Connecticut Avenue Securities Risk Sharing Deal
- Netflix (NFLX) Record Sub Growth Drives Top-Line Acceleration - Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Bank of America, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!