Banc of California (BANC) Share Active, Slump Lower
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Banc of California (NYSE: BANC) shares are moving sharply lower. The stock is still up 2.3 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banc of California (BANC) Trades Lower After Announce SEC Probe, CEO Resignation
- Microsoft (MSFT) calls more active than puts into Q2 and outlook
- Intel (INTC) February 37.5, 38 and 39 calls active into Q4