Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) Shares Tick Lower Early Following Strong Session
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares are seeing a bit of pullback on Friday following a 26 percent gain on Thursday. The stock is down just over 3 percent.
Yesterday, Aurinia Pharma announced 24-week data in all 10 patients from the AURION study, an open-label exploratory study to assess the short-term predictors of response using voclosporin (23.7mg BID) in combination with mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) and oral corticosteroids in patients with active lupus nephritis (LN). For more color ,click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aurinia Pharma (AUPH) Announces Acceptance of Late-Breaking Voclosporin Abstracts for Two Upcoming Medical Meetings
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Halted LUDP
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Gains on Heavy Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!