Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) Shares Tick Lower Early Following Strong Session
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares are seeing a bit of pullback on Friday following a 26 percent gain on Thursday. The stock is down just over 3 percent.
Yesterday, Aurinia Pharma announced 24-week data in all 10 patients from the AURION study, an open-label exploratory study to assess the short-term predictors of response using voclosporin (23.7mg BID) in combination with mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) and oral corticosteroids in patients with active lupus nephritis (LN). For more color ,click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
- Vail Resorts (MTN) December 160 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q1
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Shares Climb 50%