Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) Shares Tick Lower Early Following Strong Session
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares are seeing a bit of pullback on Friday following a 26 percent gain on Thursday. The stock is down just over 3 percent.
Yesterday, Aurinia Pharma announced 24-week data in all 10 patients from the AURION study, an open-label exploratory study to assess the short-term predictors of response using voclosporin (23.7mg BID) in combination with mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) and oral corticosteroids in patients with active lupus nephritis (LN). For more color ,click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with plan for Rite Aid (RAD deal, Bloomberg reports
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG
- Citron Research Negative on TransDigm Group (TDG) amid Trump Era; Calls Valeant of Aerospace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!