Argan (AGX) Gains on Solid Q2 Results
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Argan (NYSE: AGX) is seeing strong upside following earnings after the close. Shares are up 8.5%.
Argan reported Q2 EPS of $1.29, $0.50 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $161 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold