Argan (AGX) Gains on Solid Q2 Results
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argan (NYSE: AGX) is seeing strong upside following earnings after the close. Shares are up 8.5%.
Argan reported Q2 EPS of $1.29, $0.50 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $161 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Said 'Very Close' on One or More Asset Sales
- Georgetown Bancorp, Inc. Reports Earnings and Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!