Arena Pharma (ARNA) Shares See Profit Taking Following Strong Session
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Arena Pharma (NASDAQ: ARNA) shares are down over 6 percent today with volume following a 13 percent gain on Thursday's trading session. Volume is already around double the trailing daily average.
Earlier this week, FBR started coverage on Arena with an Outperform rating and $6 price target. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransDigm (TDG) Valeant Comparison 'Nothing New', Tweet Risk Low and Would Use Weakness to Buy - Credit Suisse
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with plan for Rite Aid (RAD deal, Bloomberg reports
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!