Arconic (ARNC) Shares See Positive Trading Activity
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they hover near session lows on Wednesday.
Net money flow is $12.86 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 1.53 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
The stock is down 5.8 percent on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arconic (ARNC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement