ArcelorMittal (MT) Shares See Strong Trading Amid Pressured Session
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) shares are seeing positive trading activity amid trading to session lows on Friday.
Net money flow is $10.3 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.8 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains at around 27.07 million shares through the end of last month.
Overall, the stock is down 2.5 percent midday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VMWare (VMW) puts more active than calls into Q3 and outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!