ArcelorMittal (MT) Shares See Strong Trading Amid Pressured Session
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) shares are seeing positive trading activity amid trading to session lows on Friday.
Net money flow is $10.3 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.8 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains at around 27.07 million shares through the end of last month.
Overall, the stock is down 2.5 percent midday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) calls active as shares rally to eight-month high
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!