Applied Materials (AMAT) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they struggle to find positive territory on Wednesday.
Net money flow is $25.06 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 1.83 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently rose 14.5 percent to 12.88 million shares, or 1.2 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Tesla (TSLA) calls active as shares near eight-month high
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!