Applied Materials (AMAT) Shares See Positive Trading Action
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they struggle to find positive territory on Wednesday.
Net money flow is $25.06 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 1.83 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently rose 14.5 percent to 12.88 million shares, or 1.2 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!